Beginners learn from expert players for this ultimate STEM puzzle. Play it solo or with a worthy opponent. Just remember, there are 165,888 possible solutions–and no, that's not a typo! For 1-2 players.
- 165, 000+ POSSIBILITIES IN THE BOX: The aim of the genius family game is to fill the 11 colored shapes in the 7 positioned blockers to complete a "STAR". There are 165,888 possible solutions in the 48 triangle spaces grid. It is the advanced version of "The Genius Square".... challenge yourself!
- GAME OF THE YEAR: ASTRA "Best Toys For Kids" Winner! Well-made tabletop game that includes 2 grids, 7 dice, 2 sets of 7 blockers, and 2 sets of 11 colored shapes. Easy to travel with, easy to teach and learn & have fun. It's time to "Shoot For The Stars"!
- "GOLDEN STAR" TWIST TO WIN DOUBLE: Only 57.4% of the puzzles actually have a solution with the ‘Golden Star’ whole, so it’s a tough decision to make. You’ll need speed of thought... and nerves of steel! Will you play safe… or go for a double win?!
- PLAY SOLO... OR RACE TO AGAINST THE OPPONENT: It is a brain teaser puzzle game that you have to be both fast and smart! You can rack your brains against friends and family to see who complete a star first! Or you can challenge yourself against the clock! Either way… be the "GENIUS" star!
- FIND THAT ONE SOLUTION…OR MORE THAN ONE?: This family board game is confirmed that all of arrangements have AT LEAST one possible solution for each, and maybe even more! Find a solution first, then challenge yourself to find another one… and… another one? Also... try to find the way & complete the "Golden Star"!
- Ages 8+