The Genius Square is an award winning and well-made puzzle game that you will become addicted to!• Happy Puzzle Company Game of the Year 2018/19 nominee• Each puzzle can be solved from the 62,208 possible solutions• Play solo, or race an opponent to fill the grid• Using a specially devised computer program, it is confirmed that all of the combinations have at least one possible solution, some have multiple solutions!• This table game is well-designed and includes grids, dice, blockers, and 9 different shapes with different colors. Easy to travel with and simply have fun• STEM board game that promotes problem solving, spacial awareness, and motor manipulation skill trainingHow to Play:1. Roll all seven dice together2. Each player places the 7 blockers into the squares of each grid to match the seven co-ordinates that appear on the dice3. RACE TIME! Each player will fill the 9 colored shapes into every other space on the grid to against the opponent4. Whoever finishes first is the winner!5. Also available for 1 player. You can play alone and challenge yourself against the clock, or find out more solutions!The box includes:• Grid 2X• 7 Dice 1X• 7 Blocker 2X• 9 Colored shape 2XNote:• Not suitable fo children under 3 years old due to small parts• Recommended Ages: 6+
- 60,000+ POSSIBILITIES IN THE BOX: STEM puzzle game with the combination of dice, location of the blockers, and set of color shapes, there are 62,208 POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS in the 6X6 grid! Think about it… what is the possibility you will beat your opponent?
- GAME OF THE YEAR: Happy Puzzle Company 2018/19 Nominee! Well-made table game that includes 2 grids, 7 dice, 2 sets of 7 blockers, and 2 sets of 9 colored shapes. Easy to travel with, easy to teach and learn, and simply enjoy the time! This puzzle game is SIMPLY GENIUS!
- EASY TO LEARN, BE FAST TO WIN: Promotes problem solving and motor manipulation skill training. Roll the seven dice together and place a blocker in each of the co-ordinates that appear on the faces. Now... RACE to fill every other space on the grid! Speed up your brain and hands! Who'll win?!
- SHARE THE JOY WITH SOMEONE, OR ENJOY ALONE: You can rack your brains against friends and family to see who fill out all the spaces first! Or you can challenge yourself against the clock! Either way… be the GENIUS one!
- FIND THAT ONE SOLUTION…OR MORE THAN ONE?: This board game is confirmed that all of arrangements have AT LEAST one possible solution for each, and maybe even more! Some are very easy, and some are much harder. Find a solution first, then challenge yourself to find another one… and… another one?